Latest posts on Christian Aid

Why 'Christian Hate?'? An introduction to the blog

Places Christians shouldn't go A quick tour of Christian Hate?'s case against Christian Aid

Christians and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict Read all my posts on this topic

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Inside a Nazi's mind

A recent posting touched on BNP leader Nick Griffin's apparent wish to distance his party from Holocaust denial and anti-Semitism generally. Just in case, despite disclaimer to the contrary, I created the slightest hint of an impression that the party has turned respectable, here are the 'thoughts' of a newly elected BNP councillor (via). Please make sure your sickbag is within easy reach.

1 comment:

Pastorius said...

I posted on this over at Infidel Bloggers Alliance.

My offer still stands to have you as a contributor over at IBA. If you are interested, please email me at cuanasblog@yahoo.com