Latest posts on Christian Aid

Why 'Christian Hate?'? An introduction to the blog

Places Christians shouldn't go A quick tour of Christian Hate?'s case against Christian Aid

Christians and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict Read all my posts on this topic

Friday, June 16, 2006

A day off

What with (a) unpleasantly muggy weather and (b) half the population of Sweden making the most of being in a country where booze isn't nationalized, and doing so moreover almost directly beneath my bedroom window, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. So the old grey cells are not up to much serious posting today, and I'll content myself with basking in the celebrity status I've acquired courtesy of the admirable Shuggy.

It never fails to make my day when this happens. Does this make me a sad man who needs to get out more, or just human?

No comments: