Latest posts on Christian Aid

Why 'Christian Hate?'? An introduction to the blog

Places Christians shouldn't go A quick tour of Christian Hate?'s case against Christian Aid

Christians and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict Read all my posts on this topic

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Mumbai: the blame game

Have I mentioned Caroline Lucas MEP, or was that one of the ones that I didn't quite finish? As I have extensive Christmas shopping commitments today, I'll allow Howard Jacobson to do it for me. Let's face it, nobody, least of all me, does it like Howard.

We're still very much in the same territory as Grumpy's post on Astrid Proll (not that Dr Lucas has ever been a terrorist herself, I hasten to add). A Green Party ought to be a very good thing indeed. This one won't be getting my vote as long as we carry on hearing this kind of thing from its leader.

No comments: