Latest posts on Christian Aid

Why 'Christian Hate?'? An introduction to the blog

Places Christians shouldn't go A quick tour of Christian Hate?'s case against Christian Aid

Christians and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict Read all my posts on this topic

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Elevenses

Today I'm more than ever convinced that the secret of happiness in this life is never to believe anything health researchers tell you. 'Coffee "no boost in the morning"' my posterior. I'm giving the demon brew up for Lent, I am. I'm sorry, which mug do you mean? Oh, that one. The one just behind my mouse mat. No, I've no idea what it's doing there.

Frau Grumpy, on the other hand, can't stand the stuff. Which is just as well - or would be if she was a rat. Though how she would get hold of it if she was a rat is more than I can get my brain round just now. Is there any more in the pot?

No comments: